Monday, July 12, 2010

NYC

We went to NYC for our girls trip. We had so much fun shopping, eating, and laughing till we were sick. A special thanks to Dane my brother for the free apartment to stay in, can't beat that. I did not take many pictures, I was having too much fun eating!!
Mom and Whit at Serendipity, Yum!
Me and Whit
This is some of the group at my new favorite stop in NYC it is called STK. It was so good and had the funnest atmosphere, there was loud music that I could sing to the table!! They all loved having me there to sing to them especially Kate!!
My halibut, It was so good I wish I could eat some now!!
Ashley's Salad it looked so yummy!!

Banana Cream Pie so good!!

Smoore Dessert!!

Cheesecake lolly pops!!

We had 2 young visitors on our girls trip, they were so much fun to have around. They went to the American girl store and had a ball the rest of the time.


While I was gone Spencer decided to fix George's bike that I ran over. He was trying to straighten out the handle bars, slipped and hit himself in the forehead. Blood was dripping everywhere and George and Scarlet were just standing there staring at him!! Thanks Graham for the stitches, he is kinda lost without me here!!

1 comment:

Kate said...

I love your voice!! Who knew you know almost every song written!! That was a highlight of the trip! Can't wait for Boston..(sorry about spencer's head..I bet that made your homecoming even more crazy!)