Monday, July 12, 2010

Benny "The Jet"

For those of you who love "The Sandlot" you know who I am talking about when I say Squints, Ya Ya, and Benny "The Jet." Well George loves that show and is loving T-Ball. He may not be the fastest kid on the team but he has impeccable form. He runs like "Benny the Jet" and hits the dirt off his shoes like him and even circles the bat over his arm like Benny, waiting for the pitch. I love to watch him and we might have found a sport for him he likes, soccer not so much!!

George's first game, Spencer is the coach I think George likes that.



Benny the Jet rounding home.



Getting ready to hit, love number 8!


He is the pitcher, they don't pitch but in the rules the pitches has to pretend to throw it and then the kid hits it off the T.

No comments: