My Grant-a-Mus is ONE I can not believe it. I swear he just started crawling, oh that is right he did just start crawling but I could not ask for a more chill baby for number 3. He is the sweetest thing around and I can not get enough of his thighs, YUM!!

Birthday Boy with morining eyes.

Birthday Pancakes


I had to blow out the candle he was not quite sure about it.

He has to feed his thighs.

His favorite toy, a
balloon. That night we went out on the boat just our family for Grant's birthday and he opened his presents and we had birthday brownies, delicious.

The next day was Hobie's birthday so we decided to go to the Zoo with them to celebrate their first birthdays. Here is Tess and Scarlet on the train.

The Birthday boys, Grant and Hobie.

Acting like tigers on the tigers!?!

For our families we celebrated on Conference Sunday and I made Candy Corn Cupcakes they were layered orange and yellow then the top was white like the candy corn, They were really good.
1 comment:
Ashlie I can't believe he is one! So adorable!
Post a Comment