Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Pirate and Princess Party

George not only had his wish granted by having a Pirate Ship in his backyard but Make-A-Wish held a party for him as well. I also want to thank United Health Care who sponsored George's wish. We invited all his friends and family to come and play on his ship. There were goodie bags and cake and ice cream for all. There was also some real pirates that came and did a sword fight for the kids to watch. When George made his wish they ask for a backup wish in case they can not grant his first one. Well his backup wish was to meet Darth Vader. To his surprise Darth Vader showed up to the Pirate party and George was terrified. He gradually got up the courage to stand near him without crying. Being the host I did not get any good pictures this is all I have so I will update soon with decent pictures. For now enjoy the scene pictures.









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That pirate ship is AWESOME!!! Can I come play sometime?!? haha. And I can't believe your baby is one! TIME FLIES!!! Hope your doing good :)

Molly said...

I noticed something fun in your backyard in the pics of Scarlett's bday party post...I was wondering what it was. wow, George, that is so fun...you deserve it!