No one, especially me thought this day would come. Oh yes everyone brace yourselves, Spencer Graduated!!! I am still in shock although it would be even better if he had a job too. But I can't ask for too much I am just so excited he has done it. It has been a long road with having to drop classes when George was sick and having that set him back. All I can say is Hallelujah!!

Also, Spencer told me when we were getting married that he only had about 2 years left of School, we have now been married 5 years, you do the math!!


6 comments:
Congrats Spenc...and Ash, it for sure takes the wife to get through school too....that is great.
Congratulations Spencer and Ashley!! Good luck with the job search or the graduate school applications!
Yay for you! For Spencer and everyone!
Congratulations Spencer! What a neat accomplishment with all your family has been through the last 3 years!
hopefully we can all be so lucky!!! congrats to all of you!
That's funny; John said the same thing to me when we got married. I think he thought if he could convince me of that, it would some how sweeten the deal. He graduated 1 month before our 5th anniversary. Got to love him!
Congrats Spencer!
Post a Comment