So there was no surgery today the surgeons do not want to place the Broviac until he is a little more on the mend!! Which is kinda good because he only has the central line in his neck and he can not leave the PICU until it is out. So we are going to be in the PICU until it is placed which is good, they have excellent care there.
He had a great day today really laid back and they were able to get some junk out of his lungs which is good. His lung collapsed today so they will not be extubating him any time soon. But he is doing good and continues to get junk out of his lungs, he is out little fighter.
Sunday, October 26, 2008
No Surgery Today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


12 comments:
Oh, sweet george! We love you and wish you well ASAP! You have out-stayed your welcome in hospitals...get home! We are praying and thinking of you and your tired parents always!
You go George! He is such a tough kid, and Ashley you are one tough cookie yourself. We will continue to pray for you guys! Get Well Soon George!!
Your family is in our thoughts and prayers, Ashlie. George is a stubborn little fighter--I wonder where he gets it! We love you guys and hope you'll be home soon.
You are in our prayers! We love you guys!
Hey, Kysha told me that George was in the hospital. I wanted to let you know we are thinking about him and praying for him, I hope he gets to come home soon. Hang in there!
Andrea
Ash... Your fam has been on our minds. Cute little george is a champ and a trooper. Let us know if we can do anything for you guys. Your in our prayers daily.
Ahhh!! Way to stay upbeat. I am not even there and I am frustrated because I am ready for you guys to come home already and get to playing. :) Hope that happens soon!
oh ash, I just checked your blog and am updated on little Georgie's status. Had no idea! Good luck, I'll be pray'n from Texas!
BTW Spencer looks just like jon in his handyman photo with all the dust and mask on....too funny!
Best of luck! You're all in our prayer!
Wow Ash you never cease to amaze me! You have such a positive outlook on such crazy, frustrating circumstances. Little George is such an amazing little boy with an amazing mommy! Hang in there...I hope George gets better REALLY soon! You guys continue to be in our prayers!
We are praying for George, Orson is sad that he is sick, he can't wait until George is back in nursery. If there is anything we can do let us know.
If you need Scarloo to come play, let me know...Your in my thoughts and prayers...He'll be home before you know it!!! Love you all!!
Post a Comment