This is my new all time favorite book. I love the story and the characters in it. Rudy Steiner is my favorite in this book he has so much personality I love it. If you do read it you will love the Jesse Owens incident with Rudy. I recommend this book to anyone who likes a good story and a bit of history, it makes you laugh and cry. An easy read and it takes place in Nazi Germany but not on the Jewish side it is the German side of the story and how hard life was for them as well. Very good, please read this!!!
Monday, February 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
What genius gave you this book?? It is a good read, what a perspective. Hope you are surviving winter....
Loved it too!! Can't wait to talk more Thursday!
Could not agree more! Rudy rocks! See ya Thursday.
I love when you reccomend books they are always great reads. i will for sure pick this one up.
So...Grocery Games...are you doing it? Is it working...tell me tell me..
hmmm...it sounds like a good read, but you also recommended Twilight to me...woof! I will give you one last try though!!
Loved it too! It was fun discussing it last night!!
Post a Comment