Friday, February 13, 2009

You have GOT to be kidding me!!!

I can not believe this but last night George was up with a fever of 102 and we went to the Doctors this morning. After a rapid strep and x-ray and blood cultures, George has Pneumonia AGAIN!!! Oh yea I am ticked, we don't go anywhere. They said that because of his immune system and that he has now had pneumonia once he is more susceptible to it. I am ready to move to California to warm weather and where you don't get sick as much. Just about every time he will get a cold from now on it will most likely turn into Pneumonia!!!!!!! I am really ticked, so stay tuned for a more positive post when I have relaxed!!!

10 comments:

The Stones said...

Poor Ash, and poor George! Seriously, I don't know how you do it, you are a wonder woman. Hang in there! XO

About Me said...

Ashlie! You are right! What in the....! You are trapped in your little bubble all day and he still gets it!? I sure hope he feels better and doesn't have to go to the hospital again! I am so sorry! That stinks! If you need help with Scarloo just holla!

Kristen said...

AHHH!!!! Reese, I'm sorry!!! Seriously, you have been so careful. I hope that he gets better and that you can still get some time to relax while taking care of business this Lover's Day. You and your fam will be in my prayers!

Denney's said...

Hey Ashlie, I am so sorry to hear about George. That would be so hard. I hope that he gets better soon.

Kaidence's Mommy said...

I am so sorry. I am sure that we will have our turn coming. Let me know if you need anything. I hope that you get to stay home.
Also, I am taking your advice for the good read. I think I may have to just go and buy it because I am numer 68 on the waiting list at the library.

Niki said...

Ash, you have got to be kidding me!!! I am so sorry that he is sick again! That stinks! You should be ticked!
Let me know if we can do anything!!

Amy Thomas said...

You have earned the right to vent as much as you want. We're there for you babe.

Diane said...

What?!? No. Are you serious? Randi said you caught it early though...so hopefully he will be feeling better soon! We've had sickies over here too, so I guess I may not be seeing you anytime soon. Glad we could hang on Thurs. Love you guys...hang in there!

Molly said...

Oh, Ash! I am so sorry! Poor George! Hope you get feeling better soon! I will call you later!

Meg said...

I really don't know the last time I saw you (YEARS!) and I don't know much about George except what I have seen on your blog and I seriously can not believe all that you guys have gone through! You are amazing.. seriously! Your friend is right, You ARE wonder woman! Hang in there, I hope he gets feeling better soon.