Friday, July 30, 2010

But he is only 5!?!

Yesterday both of his bottom teeth came out!! It makes me sad because he is only 5 and he is not supposed to grow up. I want him to be 4 next year not 6!?! But we saw the movie the Tooth fairy that has The Rock in it and George loved it. So when the tooth fairy came last night he made sure to roll up the money just like the tooth fairy did in the movie, he even wrapped it with floss!!






What a mug shot!!

The tooth fairy thought it would be fun to give out $2 bills!

3 comments:

nikki said...

Goodness, he is cute! I know what you mean, I keep wondering when Eliza's first tooth is going to fall out. That could be interesting!

Kaidence's Mommy said...

Camden just lost his first tooth. He is 5, I also felt a little like time needed to slow down a bit. Also, The Tooth Fairy is a Very big hit at our house. The kids could watch it over and over again. Hope you are all doing well. How is it that we never see each other around town? Is George heading to Kindergarten this year? Maybe he will be in Camden's class. I still think its funny that George and K will go to the same school.

Kysha said...

I love his smile. My kids loved that movie too. I am extremely impressed with how 'on-top-of-it' your tooth fairy is, our seems to be scrambling for cash at 1 a.m. Huh.