My sweet Georgie gets to make-a-wish. We went down to the Wishing Place for him to declare his wish. He wished for a Pirate Ship Playground. They were so cute they made cookies for him and took us on a tour of the building. Once George's wish is granted he will have a star placed on the ceiling of Make-a-Wish and it will have his name on it. It was really neat we all made a wish for George and he made his wish. I am really excited for him to have the opportunity to do this. It was kinda humbling to read the information they sent, they said wishes were only for those with terminal or life threatening illnesses. George falls into those categories so it was really crazy that he gets to do this but I am thankful for Make-a-Wish and all those who donate to this great organization.
Monday, July 12, 2010
Make-a-Wish
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Yeah!!!! So fun, Kaidence LOVES her playhouse. So do all the neighbor kiddos. Everytime I look out my kitchen window and see it, I am amazed. It represents so many things. This world has some great people in it!
Make-A-Wish is wonderful. We have become great friends with several of the employees there since Eliza's wish. I am excited to see it when it arrives.
Yeah for Georgie and his wish! Isn't that whole process awesome? I love Make-a-Wish!
Post a Comment