Friday, October 24, 2008

George's Update


Hello!  This is Randi posting for the first time on a blog!  Aren't you so proud!  I am updating you on our little Georgie!  He is going in for surgery today.  He has to have a Boviac Port placed in his chest.  This is a way for the doctors to give him his medicine.  There is also a mass in his lungs that they are going to suction out, and drain the lining of his lungs.  It sounds like a lot and a little overwhelming.  We are very hopeful that George will work his magic and this is what he needs to do it.  Ashlie and Spencer are doing great. (maybe a little tired and miss their Scarloo)  The doctors feel like this is going to really help him fight off this pnemonia.  Your prayers are welcomed...we always seem to feel them!  I just want to tell you all that Ashlie is so great!  I love her and look up to her in so many ways.  What a sweet little boy she has blessed us with.  He will be charming us all again very soon!  I love you Ashlie!  

6 comments:

Cami said...

Randi, I am so proud! I just wish you had your own blog so we could see updates of you and your cute family! I am so sorry to hear about little Georgie! It's a good thing he is such a tough little guy! We will keep them in our prayers! If any of you need anything don't ever hesitate to call! Love you guys!

Meg said...

Ashlie- I am so sorry about George, I will be keeping you guys in my prayers. Good luck and keep us all posted.

Molly said...

Randi, thanks for the update! Glad to have you in the Blogesphere. Ash, you have been in my thoughts and prayers all day! Hope things are going well. We love you guys. I tried to call your room earlier...I will try again in a little while. Love, Molls

Mindy said...

Ashlie, we will be praying for George and your little family. We are coming to Utah in Jan. and we will see you all then. We hope you can feel our love, prayers and hugs. Love you guys!

jlit said...

Ash and Spence,
You two are awesome! Everytime I see you, I am amazed! Thanks for letting me come check up on you and George-o. I'm glad that I'm "on the inside." All my love!

nikki said...

Ashlie and Spencer-

Hang in there guys! We have been thinking about you all week and we hope George's surgery went well.