The title of this post is for all the Brian Regan fans out there!! Just wanted to let everyone know(who checks this blog) our little Georgie bean is sick. We are here at Primary Children's with Pneumonia. He is getting a chest tube placed right now to drain the fluid surrounding his lungs, which should go well. He has had a few chest tubes so there is not really any worries there. His oxygen saturation has been good so he does not have to be on Oxygen so that is a really good sign. He is on a whole slew of antibiotics to cover a broad range of infections, and some fluids. Other than all that he is good, his fever has gone down and he seems to be breathing easier so the tube should help with all that too. I will keep updating but hopefully we will be home soon!! Talk to you all later.
--Ash
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
"P" as in Pneumonia
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Ash,
I'm so sorry that you have to be up at Primary's. If I were working I would come visit, but I am staying away from that place right now. Give Georgie hugs and kisses from me and tell him to get well soon. Hope to see you next week!
Love ya!
Ohhh, that makes me so sad. We will keep him in our prayers. And if you ever need help with little Scarlet, I would LOVE to take her...I just might not give her back.
I have been looking at your blog all summer, decided it might finally be time to leave a comment. I'm so sorry that your little one is sick! Bryn has been giving me up dates over the years and I've seen your commercial. (PS you look great on it!) Please keep in touch and I hope your little guy gets better quick! Best of Luck!
Ash, I am so sorry! I hope things go well and you get home soon! I'll keep ypu guys in my prayers! xoxo Lacie
Ash I hope Georgie gets better soon! He needs to be all better to collect the lbs of candy people are handing out on Halloween! We love you guys and will be watching for updates!
I am so sorry George is sick. I hope he'll be better soon! Good luck and we will pray for you guys to return home soon! Please keep us posted. Love you guys!
You guys are in my thoughts and prayers! Yes, George is a chest-tube pro. Hope he gets better soon and you can get outta there!! Keep us posted.
Post a Comment