I can not believe that it has been this long. We have been busy, hard to believe because we don't go anywhere but we have been. We finished the baseboards in the basement and painted the basement bathroom. We went to Home Depot and got the $5 reject paint. Great deals!! We have been to the Zoo which I love to do in the winter because all the animals are actually out and there is no one there. We just went with Annie and her kids George loves Lily. They are shaping up to be good friends. He loves to have her over to play. And lets face it she is just cute too!!
George and Lily Posing at the Zoo.
Scarlet is getting so old, she wants to sit in a big girl chair and eat with a spoon and fork. As you can see not much gets in her mouth but she is happy. She is showing off her cheese face.
We went to the HAFB Museum a few weekends ago it was great. Partly because Spencer went with us on a Saturday and he did not have any projects to do. We went and saw the planes and the kids loved it.
Scarlet kept pointing at the planes she thought they were so cool. We will have to go to the Air show and see what she thinks.
After we saw the planes we went to Firehouse Pizza. We had not bee out as a family for the longest time. We have bee in our bubble for so long now. It was nice to get out for a little while, we went to dinner around 5 so there was no one there. But as usual Scarlet wanted to feed herself and got it everywhere.
I seriously love these kids I don't know what I would do without their cute little faces!!! I could eat them!


4 comments:
Nice to hear from you! I've missed you guys. Love the pics of the kids...Scarlet is looking more and more like Spencer every day!
I agree, I would eat them too! Sounds like you guys have been very busy!! I love being busy with kids. Scarlett is getting sooooo big!
I love that picture of our kids! Lily LOVES George! Thanks again for having her over on Tuesday...I think if I left her there all day she would be so happy! She didn't want to come home! :) We love living so close to you guys
What fun adventures! Glad you are back to bloggin. It was great to see you today! I was thinking on my way home, I am so lucky to have such fun friends! Thanks!!
Post a Comment